"Le Saut du Loup" restaurant is located in a wonderful place, right between the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre, in the heart of the Institute of Decorative Arts.
Le Saut du Loup restaurant suggests original and French creative dishes all day-long.
In 2006, the designer Philippe Boisselier has created a graphic space by playing with contrasts and volumes. Combined with elegant lines, sober shapes, opposition games between black and white, Starck chairs, the restaurant pursue the atmosphere of the Institute of Decorative Arts.
Marc Meneau is the Chief of the restaurant. He has a strong personality which is in balance between his burgundy roots and the artist way of cooking. Having received two star by the Michelin Guide, he wants to bring the restaurant to the top.
It's an ideal place for business meal, friends meetings and romantic dinner at Carrousel terrace.
GETTING HERE By Métro :
- 21 : stop at Palais Royal - Musée du Louvre
- 27 : stop at Musée du Louvre
- 39 : stop at Palais Royal - Comédie Francaise
- 48 : stop at Palais Royal - Musée du Louvre
- 68 : stop at Musée du Louvre
- 72 : stop at Palais Royal - Musée du Louvre
- 81 : stop at Palais Royal - Musée du Louvre
- 95 : stop at Palais Royal - Comédie Francaise
By Car: Parkings at
- Casse-croûte aux deux jambons, conseillé par Gilles Verot : 17 €
- Coeur de laitue à la crème citron : 12 €
- Potage ou velouté du jour : 14 €
- Ananas en carpaccio au kirsch : 12 €
- Baba au rhum chantilly chocolat : 12 €
- Gâteau au chocolat : 12 €