Discovery of impressionist painting and Claude Monet's living environment, as well as his painters' acolytes, with a passionate inhabitant, who will also introduce you to delicious products and the wonders of Vernon-Giverny :)
- A private driver takes you to your hotel. (Departure from Paris around 9:30 am)Or you take the train at the station of Paris Saint-Lazare at 10:19 (with arrival at Vernon-Giverny at 11:05).
- Personalized tour of the town of Vernon (with discovery of the Vernon market on Saturday morning) and tasting of local delicacies (11:05-12:00)
- Bike ride to the Museum of Impressionism (12.00-12.30)
- Picnic on the lawn in the middle of a green and flowered landscape, with basket of organic products (12:30-13:30)
- Visit of Monet's House and garden, with cut-file tickets (14:00-15:30)
- Return to Vernon and painting workshop in the garden (15:30-18:30)
- Regenerating break with homemade juice "Apples and Nettles" and discovery of wild edible plants in the garden (16:30-17:30)
- Dinner at the house with choice of menu in advance and meals concocted with organic products (and lots of love;) (18:30-20:30)
- Return to Paris Saint-Lazare by train (at 8:52 pm) or directly to your hotel with private chauffeur. (Arrival in Paris around 9.40 pm)
The schedules can be modified with you.